- 5kg of superb bitumen roof paint for a whole range of uses
- Polar Bitumenseal provides weatherproof protection with one coat
- This waterproof roof paint is water based & comes ready to use
- Leaves a durable, water-resistant finish on various roof types
- Solvent-free & safe to use around the home with a low odour
When it comes to keeping the exterior of your home looking spick and span, adding a coat of weatherproof protection to your roof can make all the difference. Luckily, this Polar Bitumenseal waterproof roof paint is here to instantly breathe new life into the shelter above your abode.
Delivering superb durability in just one coat, this water-based bitumen roof paint is suitable for a variety of structures - from flat roofs and pitched roofs to weathered asphalt, gutters, concrete, brickwork and more. What's more, it comes ready to use for the ultimate convenience!
Solvent-free with a low odour, it's safe to use around the home for general maintenance work, and dries to form a durable, water-resistant layer. Plus, thanks to its easy flow application and no need for primer, the roof repair paint is fuss-free and easy to work with. What more could you ask for?
- Brilliant bitumen paint for roofs and general maintenance work
- Leaves a strong, acrylic, water-resistant finish
- Works with just one coat and makes an economic solution
- Water-based and highly elastic
- Safe to use with no solvents or odour
- Elastomeric roof coating suitable for use on: flat roofs; pitched roofs; weathered asphalt and bituminous surfaces; concrete; gutters; brickwork; GRP and fibreglass; felt and metal (galvanised and ferrous)
Polar Bitumenseal specification:
- Size: 5kg
- Dry time: 3 hours at 10°C (BS EN ISO 1517 dry surfaces)
- Shelf time: Up to 12 months if stored correctly in an unopened container
- Coverage guide: 1-2 kg/m2 (equivalent to 0.5-1 m2/kg)
How do I apply this bitumen roof coating?
- Remove any dirt build-up, moss and loose materials by scraping or brushing (if working in cold conditions, ensure to remove any ice)
- Apply directly to the substrate with no priming normally required
- Use a good quality brush, roller or squeegee for application
- Achieve the best results by stippling into cracks and rough surfaces
- Apply a liberal amount to bridge small holes up to an eighth of an inch
Please note: Do not apply below 10°C in wet or frosty conditions. This roof repair paint is resistant to light showers after 40 minutes on dry surfaces. Please do not apply in poor drying conditions or when rain is imminent. Not recommended for treating wooden surfaces, tanking, fishponds or using internally.
- Colour: White
|Brand||Polar Specialist Coatings|
Detailed Product Information
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
Other Products in Roof Coatings & Paint
Highest Rated Products in Roof Coatings & Paint
|1||Ronseal 36083 Thompsons Emergency Instant Repair Aerosol 450g||-||£16.12|
|2||Polar Feltseal Felt Roof Repair Paint - 500ml||-||£16.99|
|3||Revell Rust Matt Enamel Paint||-||£7.00|
|4||Polar Bitumenseal Bitumen Roof Repair Paint - 5KG | Waterproof Roof Paint||-||£36.75|