- Polar Feltseal provides waterproof protection for your roof
- A 500ml can of felt roof repair paint with easy application
- Long-lasting paint for felt roofs & general maintenance
- Works instantly with just one coat & no primer required
- Manufactured in Great Britain for unbeatable quality
An ideal solution for emergency roof repairs and water leaks, this Polar Feltseal felt roof paint is just the fix you need to help the shelter above your abode do its job. Providing waterproof protection with just one coat, it's ultra-easy to apply and delivers instant results.
Ideal for use on flat felt roofs, pitched roofs, gutters, drainpipes and more, the felt roof repair paint can double up as a superb answer to a whole array of exterior maintenance needs. Its reinforced fibres cleverly interlace to cover up small gaps or cracks, and work to keep any water out.
What's more, with no primer required and fuss-free application even in damp conditions, giving your house a quick face-lift could not be more convenient. So, if you're wondering how to repair a felt roof, you've come to the right place!
- Waterproof paint for felt roofs (flat and pitched), bitumen surfaces, weathered asphalt, felt shed roofs, drainpipes, gutters, brick, concrete GRP, fiberglass roofs, felt roofs and metal roofing surfaces
- Apply to cracks to instantly seal the area and stop water from getting in
- One coat will provide superb protection against leaks
- Can be applied to damp surfaces with no adverse effects if it rains immediately after application!
- No primer required for ultimate convenience
- Manufactured in Great Britain
Polar Feltseal specification:
- Size: 500ml
- Shelf life: 2 years if stored correctly in an unopened container
- Coverage guide: Up to 1 litre/m2
How do I apply this paint for felt roofs?
- Scrape or brush away any dirt build-up, moss and loose materials; remove any ice in cold conditions.
- Apply directly to the substrate with no primer normally required.
- Use a good quality brush, roller or squeegee.
- For best results, stipple the roof repair paint into cracks and rough surfaces.
- Apply liberally to bridge small holes up to an eighth of an inch.
Please note: This felt roof paint is not recommended for treating wooden surfaces, tanking, fishponds, or for internal use.
- Colour: Black
|Brand||Polar Specialist Coatings|
Detailed Product Information
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
Other Products in Roof Coatings & Paint
Highest Rated Products in Roof Coatings & Paint
|1||Ronseal 36083 Thompsons Emergency Instant Repair Aerosol 450g||-||£16.12|
|2||Polar Feltseal Felt Roof Repair Paint - 500ml||-||£16.99|
|3||Revell Rust Matt Enamel Paint||-||£7.00|
|4||Polar Bitumenseal Bitumen Roof Repair Paint - 5KG | Waterproof Roof Paint||-||£36.75|