This kitchen product has a manufacturer’s part number to help buyers identify it from the different products in their department. To be precise, it’s 100131N. OnBuy's Bigger Jugs shop will persuade you to breathe new life into your welcoming home! Among all of OnBuy’s Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits shops, St peters starter beer making set with equipment has been awarded a sales rank of 35.
(Ruby Red Ale - 40 Pint) St Peters Starter Beer Making Set with Equipment - Homebrew
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 37,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
Most Popular in Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits
- Full instructions - designed for beginners
- Easy to make
- Great tasting award winning Ruby Red ale
- Excellent gift for birthdays and christmas
- Supplied with all the equipment needed to make the beer
(Ruby Red Ale - 40 Pint) St Peters Starter Beer Making Set with Equipment - Homebrew Description
This Starter Beer Making Set is a combination of an Equipment Set and the really good quality, well known St Peters branded Ruby Red Ale beer concentrate kit, so you are ready to start brewing straight away!
St Peters Ruby Red ale is a tawny red ale with subtle malt undertones and a distinctive spicy hop aroma from Cascade hops. Ruby Red won a Silver Medal in the 2010 International Beer Challenge and this kit makes 40 pints of it with an ABV of 4.3%.
Perfect as a beginners Starter Beermaking Set or as a gift, it is an excellent introduction to beer making.
This set contains the following items:
- Full instructions
- 1 x 25 litre Fermenting Bin
- 1 x Fermenting Bin Lid with grommet for Airlock
- 1 x Syphon with ’U’ bend and tap (long version for ease of use)
- 1 x 6 chamber Bubbler Airlock
- 1 x Brewing Spoon (18")
- 1 x Stevenson-Reeves Hydrometer for Wine & Beer
- 1 x Plastic measuring cylinder (Trial Jar)
- 1 x 100g VWP Cleanser / Sterilizer
- 1 x Beer concentrate kit (double tin 3Kg size)
- 1 x Beer Yeast (to start the fermentation process)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Bottles (e.g. 2 litre plastic lemonade bottles, for storing finished product)
Once the kit has been brewed, this kit is suitable for making most standard size 23 litre (or smaller) beer kits. Simply choose another beer, lager or cider concentrate kit from our extensive range.
Ideal as a gift!
Detailed Product Information
|Material||Mixed materials as multiple components|
|Colour||Mixed colours as multiple components|
This dining essential is available on this online shop via Bigger Trading Limited, our trustworthy retailer. Shoppers who have ordered from our main retailer awarded an average seller feedback score of 5.0 stars overall. At the moment, this culinary essential is available from 2 different sellers who sell with OnBuy. To discover 666 alternative cooking necessities from this storefront, scroll through our Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits selection. This particular kitchenware item has been listed under the Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits department.
- New from £49.50
|Bigger Trading Limited||(118 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Fast & Free Delivery
Est. Delivery: 30th Sep - 1st Oct
On 2021-09-25, this nifty culinary item went down in price from £49.50 to £49.50. You'll be relieved to discover that this diningware listing is priced fairly at £49.50. Our expert staff believe this is the case because comparable products within the Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits category are priced between £1.75 and £581.94. In finding the most loved items for your kitchen from the Home Brewing & Wine Making, we’ve done all the frustrating shopping for smart shoppers.
Price history - lowest £49.50 (25/09/2021)
Highest Rated in Home Brewing & Winemaking Kits
Product Reviews of (Ruby Red Ale - 40 Pint) St Peters Starter Beer Making Set with Equipment - Homebrew
An overall review of 5 stars has been given to this St peters starter beer making set with equipment by our marketplace’s home dining buyers.
All OnBuy Reviews are Verified
Home Brew KitAll you need to start your own beer making.Easy to follow instructions with the beer kit and a really nice beer when brewed.Can't fault it.
Great!Very happy with this, bought as gift for my Uncle to keep him occupied during lockdown. Delivery really fast given the current situation. Very happy.
Home beer making kitVery easy to use. Easy instructions to follow. The only thing i would add is a thermometer too keep an eye on the temperature. Ive bought a 2nd beer kit now
Beer starter kit st Peters aleWell happy