- Treat your tot to a cool new ride!
- Tri-scooter with dual foot platforms
- Great for getting some low impact exercise
- Ideal for improving body coordination & balance
- The perfect gift for any occasion!
Have your little one drift in complete style courtesy of this Homcom Kids’ 3-Wheel Foldable Scooter. With three wheels for better stability, they’ll feel confident and in control as they’re cruising around - whether that’s at the park, on their way to school or even in your garden!
With a foldable frame, it’s super practical to store and transport - that’s if you can even prise it from them! Unlike a traditional scooter, all they have to do is slide their feet, twist their hips and move from side to side to - meaning there’s no need to even touch the ground. Make this kids’ tri-scooter their ultra-cool new ride!
- Super easy to turn, drift and accelerate
- 3-wheel design for improved control and stability
- Front handbrake for safety and helping them feel more in control
- Dual foot platforms for a more stable ride
- Durable steel frame
- Perfect for smooth, flat surfaces
- Folds away easily for convenient storage and transport
- Scooter dimensions: L103 x W63 x H100cm
- Footplate dimensions: L33 x W10cm
- Maximum user load: 100kg
- Wheel diameter: 14.5cm
- Recommended user age: 8 years and above
- Colour:Pink, Green, Black, Red
Compare Items Similar To Homcom Kids' 3-Wheel Foldable Scooter
Popular Products In Scooters You'll Love
- Seat & handlebar heights can be adjusted to 3 heights
- Remove the seat & handle when they're ready to ride solo!
- Triple-wheeled base brings stability & boosts confidence
- The ultimate present for speedsters and travel enthusiasts!
- Choose the soundtrack for your trip
- Carry bag for safe storage when not in use
- Take their cruising to astronomical new heights
- Out-of-this-world galaxy print & 2018 Dogz graphics
- Lightweight design suited to stunting & scooting
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Scooters
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.