- Enjoy the tasty flavour of the long green bush marrow
- An early-maturing variety of the bushy marrow
- This pack of 100 marrow seeds boasts a high yield
- Delicious stuffed, baked or boiled when ripe
- Helpful growing information included
Known for their bushy habit and high yield, this pack of 100 long green bush marrow seeds will fill your garden, patio or greenhouse with a fruitful crop! They grow into attractive dark green vegetables with a pale stripe and can be picked as courgettes when young or matured to full marrow nature.
Sow at the end of April all the way through to June and enjoy their delicious nature from as early as July. Ideal for storing for several weeks after harvest, you'll be helpfully stocked up with plenty of nutritious goodness for every meal!