- Step up your tanning game with sunkissed skin gurus St.Tropez
- This self tan bronzing mousse delivers radiance in a bottle
- Ultra-lightweight & velvety for easy application
- Perfect for first-timers & tan experts alike
- 100% natural tanning agents for a guilt-free glow
For beautiful sun-kissed skin worthy of showing off, there's only one way to go about it! This iconic St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse will deliver a golden boost of confidence with a natural looking tan no matter where you are in the world.
Boasting a lightweight, easy-to-apply formula, it cleverly tailors to your individual skin tone and leaves a long-lasting tan in one application before evenly fading away ready for the next effortless application.
Drying quickly with no stickiness or transfer, there'll be no waiting around to get your day started - and what's more, you can wave goodbye to that biscuit smell all thanks to the subtle mood-boosting fragrance infused in your new tanning mousse!
- Velvety formula glides onto skin for ultra-easy application each time
- Infused with innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology to reduce the tell-tale scent of self tan
- Lightweight and non-sticky for ultimate comfort
- Streak-free with an even fade
- Tinted to help you ensure all areas are covered
- Dries quickly so you can get on with your day
- Uses 100% natural tanning agents
How do I apply this St.Tropez Bronzing Mousse?
- Start by exfoliating 24 hours prior to use for a soft, even skin texture.
- Moisturise any dry areas before application.
- Start at the ankles and use long sweeping motions with your tan applicator mitt to work your way up.
- Ensure you've covered all areas before lightly gliding any excess tan from the mitt over your hands and feet.
Detailed Product Information
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Popular Products in Self-TannersSet 1 of 1
Product Reviews of St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse - 240ml
It arrived and yes it's real. Amazing price .
Came super quick
Tan came in two 120ml bottles instead of one 240ml but doesn’t make any difference
Can’t fault on buy