Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- 1 x Renapur Leather Balsam 125ml + 1 applicator sponge in smart presentation box
- Cleans, nourishes, restores and helps to waterproof leather
- Helps restore original leather softness and colour, preserves its looks and extends its life
- Use to treat smooth leather shoes, boots, jackets, saddlery and tack, motorcycle leathers, hiking boots, golf shoes, leather furniture, car interiors and antique leather
- Neatly packaged in a smart presentation box making it the ideal present for your family and friends.
Our 125ml Leather Balsam is neatly packaged in a smart presentation box with a sponge and leaflet making it the ideal present for your family and friends.
Renapur Leather Balsam cleans, nourishes, conditions, restores, polishes and helps waterproof leather, restoring original softness and extending the life of your leather.
Our formula of waxes and oils, such as Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil, has really stood the test of time – used by millions of people around the world since 1988.
Non-smelly, non-sticky, non-greasy and non-slippery the Renapur Leather Balsam is absorbed into the leather and won't transfer off onto your clothes and is completely safe to humans and animals.
Use Renapur to treat leather shoes and boots, leather jackets, leather furniture, saddlery and tack, motorcycle leathers, hiking boots, golf shoes, car interiors and much more. Also use to help restore and maintain antique leather.
Do not use on Suede or Nubuck.
Renapur is perfect for use on semi aniline leather. We do not recommend Renapur to be used on fully aniline leather as it will change the appearance, unless you want to restore a faded, much used sofa for example. How to tell if your leather is fully aniline - put a drop of distilled water on the leather (even tap water can stain fully aniline leather). If the water sinks in immediately your leather is fully aniline. If the water beads on the surface it is semi aniline.
May darken some types of leather. If in doubt, test on a small concealed area first.
|Rank||#4 Shoe Polish|
|Links||Renapur Shoe Polish|