Returns and Terms for Chocolate Trading Company
- If your chocolate delivery arrives damaged you must advise us within 7 days and post them back to us within 30 days. We will send a replacement chocolate delivery within 7 working days or refund your money. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Should you wish to return any chocolate item it would be most helpful if you could contact our Customer Services first. There are occasions when it may be unnecessary for you to be inconvenienced by sending a chocolate item back or practical to do so dependent on the type of product. Fragile, date sensitive products and sale items can not be returned if not faulty as they may not be suitable for re-sale.
- If for any reason a chocolate item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you for your choice of replacement, the option to cancel the order or arrange a later chocolate delivery to include your original chosen chocolate item.
- You may cancel your chocolate order up to and within 30 days of delivery (commencing the day after goods have been received by the customer) in accordance with the Distance Selling Directive (2000). A refund will be made, excluding postage, within 14 days of cancellation.
- We request all items are returned at the customers cost. Returned chocolates must be in perfect condition and un-opened and be returned to us using a recorded delivery. Returned items must be checked by us on arrival to be in perfect condition for re-sale and any breakages or damages can not be refunded.
Returns Address: The Old School, Byron Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7QA, United Kingdom, GB