|Country||Estimated Delivery||Delivery Cost|
|United Kingdom (Standard)||3-5 Days||Free|
|United Kingdom (Priority)||1-2 Days||£6.90 + £3.00 per kg|
|Australia and New Zealand||10-15 Days||£10.50 + £4.00 per kg|
|Hong Kong and Japan||10-15 Days||£10.50 + £4.00 per kg|
|Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Republic Of, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia and Ukraine||6-8 Days||£6.90 + £3.00 per kg|
|Canada, Mexico and United States||6-10 Days||£9.50 + £4.00 per kg|
|Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden||4-6 Days||£6.90 + £3.00 per kg|
|Brazil||10-15 Days||£9.50 + £4.00 per kg|
|Singapore||10-15 Days||£10.50 + £4.00 per kg|
|Albania, Andorra, Bosnia And Herzegowina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain||6-8 Days||£6.90 + £3.00 per kg|
|Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands and Switzerland||6-8 Days||£6.90 + £3.00 per kg|
Thank you for using MOLDO'S.
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
• Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt*, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
• Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is now also free for unwanted items return them unused
4. For damaged, faulty, not as described please contact me for instructions.
*Please note that items are inspected on return, any items that have been opened, damage, used, smells of smoke/pets or fault that was not reported before return may be refused refund or incur a fee to reflect the loss in value typically 30% but will be messaged to you before refund.
Return to Moldo's 39 Wheatsheaf Close, Barrow, CLITHEROE, BB7 9XP
For full instructions on return email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
For the purposes of The GDPR, we are the Data Processor when selling on OnBuy.co.uk and processes all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. Under Article 6 of The GDPR, the lawful basis on which we process personal data received from OnBuy.co.uk is that of “Contract” - whereby processing is necessary in order to fulfil buyer orders and enquiries. We retain information provided by OnBuy.co.uk, such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of 7 years.
Data We Receive: Personally Identifiable Information
We receive personally identifiable information from OnBuy.co.uk only when it is voluntarily submitted by buyers when placing an on-line order. The data we receive includes: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail address (in encrypted format), telephone number, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
How we use buyers’ personal information
We may use any personal buyer information provided by OnBuy.co.uk to:
• process and dispatch buyers’ order/s
• carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal obligations
• prevent and detect crime
• develop and improve our products
• undertake anonymous statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
We treat all information we hold about buyers as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning buyers’ orders to anyone not connected with us, unless:
• a buyer asks us to reveal the information, or we have a buyer’s permission to do so
• we are required or permitted to do so by law
• it is required by law enforcement, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies
We may share buyer personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors only to fulfil orders buyers place with us on OnBuy.co.uk.
Data Subject Access Requests
Under The GDPR buyers are entitled to obtain from us (the Data Processor for the purposes of The GDPR when selling on OnBuy.co.uk) a copy of the data held concerning them and to have any inaccuracies in the data rectified. We are obliged to provide this data to within 1 calendar month of the request and free of charge. However we have the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive and repetitive.