Want to know what is popular among our Computer Programming & Software Development Books collection? The most popular picks are:
- Beginning 3d Game Development with Unity 4 2013
- Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
- Effective Java: Third Edition
- Async in C# 5.0
Why don't you pop one into your shopping basket as well? We know you will like your choice!
Compare this option to:
- Software Visualization
- C# 4.0 Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
- Perl Pocket Reference
- Getting Started with Coding: Get Creative with Code! (Dummies Junior)
- Java EE 6 Pocket Guide
- Getting started with Metro Style Apps: A Guide to the Windows Runtime
- Using MPI: Portable Parallel Programming with the Message Passing Interface (Scientific and Engineering Computation)
This will assist you in settling on the right product, which is sure to make today's shopping spree smoother and less time-consuming!