Soldering Iron Kit
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Electrical & Test EquipmentSet 1 of 1
- Get everything you need to work with circuits with this Soldering Iron Kit
- 60W soldering iron with adjustable temperatures gives consistent bonds
- Multiple soldering heads & accessories let you complete any job
- Desoldering pump allows you to strip existing circuit boards for parts
- Carrying case provides a secure, convenient place to store your equipment
Soldering Iron Kit Description
From DIY robot kits to homemade radios, if you’re into DIY electronics you need a soldering iron to fix circuits and connect electronic components. This Soldering Iron Kit is the perfect starting point for any hobbyist or enthusiast.
With 60 Watts of power at your disposal, the soldering iron in this kit will melt your solder quickly and evenly. A temperature dial on the iron’s grip lets you set the temperature between 200ºC and 400ºC. With such high temperatures, the solder doesn’t have a chance to cool down and solidify halfway through the process, leaving you with stronger bonds. It’s iron plated tip and stainless-steel construction ensure a long life, and it’s lightweight, too!
Almost every soldering job is different, but whatever material you’re working with, you be able to finish it with this soldering iron, thanks to the six attachable heads you get with this kit. These range from wide chisel-shaped heads that provide the maximum amount of solder, to tiny conical heads for when you’re working with the most delicate materials. You can also use this kit as a welding iron for melting together plastics or other materials.
As well as the soldering iron itself, this kit comes with all the essential accessories you need to use your new welding iron. You get a pair of anti-static tweezers for pulling apart delicate materials, soldering wire to bond the materials together, a selection of five tools you can use to pry away components from motherboards, and a wire brush you can use to clean the soldering tip itself. There’s even a small, portable soldering station so you can work safely.
Of course, sometimes you need to break pieces apart, not knit them together! Whether you’re trying to troubleshoot and repair a glitchy piece of equipment, or strip a circuit board for its parts, you can still rely on this Soldering Iron Kit, thanks to the included desoldering pump. Simple to use and hand operated, you can warm up existing solder with the iron and then suck it up to dispose of later.
This Soldering Iron kit is perfect for soldering on the go, as it comes complete with a handy carrying case. The soldering iron itself and all of the accessories have their own compartment for easy organisation, and a pair of nylon bands ensure that none of the pieces will come loose as you move it around. The carrying case folds up to make the kit compact and is kept secure with a zip.
- Wattage: 60W
- Voltage: 220V
- Material: Plastic, iron, stainless steel
- Temperature: 200ºC to 400ºC
- 1 x Soldering iron
- 5 x Detachable soldering heads
- 5 x Disassembly tools
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Portable soldering station
- 1 x Soldering wire
- 2 x Anti-static tweezers
- 1 x Carrying case
1 x Soldering Iron Tool Set
1 x Soldering Station
6 x Soldering tools
1. Model: 1110
2. Professional Soldering Tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors
3. Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer life
4. High quality long lasting external heated type heater
5. Lightweight with a pencil handle
7. Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work
8.Ideal instrument for use in fields such as laboratory, workshop, DIYers and home applications.
1. Voltage: 220V
2.Temperature: 200-450℃ (Adjustable)
3. Power: 60W
4. Length of cable: 105cm
5. Length of handle: 12cm
6.Standard tip: 900M
7.Material: Plastic handle electric iron
8.Drive Eorm: Electric heating
Detailed Product Information
|Material||Plastic, iron, stainless stee;|
Highest Rated in Electrical & Test Equipment
Product Reviews of Soldering Iron Kit
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified