Superb Wrench SPBW-1 Heavy Duty Metal Water Filter Housing Wrench For 10 In. Housings
Out of stock
Sorry, this item is out of stockGet a back in stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Most Popular in Kitchen Sink Accessories
Here's why you'll love OnBuy
- We're trusted - with over 16,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
Superb Wrench SPBW-1 Heavy Duty Metal Water Filter Housing Wrench For 10 In. Housings Description
The Superb Wrench heavy duty metal water filter housing wrench replaces the plastic wrench that typically breaks when removing the filter housing unit. Made of heavy duty 7-gauge steel, the Superb Wrench will not break, bend or strip the housing unit. The handle is rubberized and longer than a standard filter wrench which gives you extra leverage, along with the word "loosen" and an arrow imprinted to ensure proper removal of the housing unit. Make filter changing easy, get your Superb Wrench today!
- Fits most standard housings 10 in. × 2.5 in.
- Replaces standard plastic SW-2 wrench
- Fits Pentek #150295, American Plumber 152037, American Plumber ww34, Culligan HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, HF-365, Culligan #150295-27, Culligan #01019185, US Water Standard 2.5? X 10? &20?. Also fits Ametek, Axeon, Dupont WFPF38001C, Everpure 150259, Omni OB1 series A and more
- Handle is rubberized and longer than a standard filter wrench which gives you extra leverage; Handle is also imprinted with a directional arrow to ensure proper removal of the housing unit
Highest Rated in Kitchen Sink Accessories
Popular products recommended for you
Product Reviews of Superb Wrench SPBW-1 Heavy Duty Metal Water Filter Housing Wrench For 10 In. Housings
All OnBuy Reviews are Verified
Water filter wrenchThis wrench is awesome, super strong and longer than a normal plastic one, no more struggling to open my filters and no more broken plastic wrenches, I highly recommend