MaxxiFlex Plus Dog Joint Supplement | 120 Chewable Tablets
- Improves dog's mobility & quality of life
- Can help with stiffness, joint pain, limping, dog arthritis, canine hip dysplasia & cruciate ligament disease
- May reduce joint inflammation, prevent swelling, lubricate the joints, protect the cartilage & alleviate joint pain
- Uses top quality ingredients for maximum results
- 120 liver flavoured tablets - dogs love the taste & owners love the results
Made using a highly effective combination of human grade ingredients, MaxxiFlex Plus contains optimal amounts of glucosamine, MSM, hyaluronic acid and more for maximum results. Ideal for helping with stiffness, joint pain, and dog arthiritis, the liver flavoured tablets are easy to incorporate into your pooch's daily routine.
With 120 chewable tablets per bottle, these dog joint supplements are a great way to improve your dog's mobility and overall quality of life. The tablets are made up of:
- Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM helps maintain cartilage and supports connective tissue health
- Hyaluronic Acid enhances tissue pliability and supports cellular health
- Devil's Claw supports a healthy inflammatory response and may help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity
- Bromelain helps with occasional stiffness and soreness
- Turmeric helps with occasional discomfort
- Antioxidants help remove damaging free radicals and assist the body in combating environmental pollutants
MaxxiFlex Plus is made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility using only human grade ingredients, tested for purity and potency.
Directions for use:
Use at rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight daily. Less than 10 kg = 1/2 - 1 tablet daily. Between 10 and 20 kg = 1 - 2 tablets daily. Over 20 kg = 2 - 4 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. If the animal is sensitive to changes to his diet, start administering with smaller dosage until the animal has adjusted to the product.
Active Ingredients per 1 tablet: Glucosamine HCL (shellfish source) 360 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine source) 125 mg, Hydrolyzed Collagen 125 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg, Fructooligosaccharides 85 mg, Bio Active Whey 75 mg, Devils Claw Extract 50 mg, Phellodendron Tree Extract 25 mg, Cetylated Fatty Acids 25 mg, DL Phenylalanine 25 mg, Bromelain 12.5 mg, Calcium Ascorbate 10 mg, Sodium Hyaluronate 10 mg, Super Oxide Dismutase 5 mg, Turmeric Extract 5 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Di-Calcium Phosphate, Isomalt, Liver Powder (porcine source), Magnesium Stearate, Natural & Artificial Flavour, Stevia.
For use in dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Not to be used if nursing. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI Ulcerations. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- 0820103238168 (EAN)
- MD-MFP100 (MPN)