Surfers Skin Balm
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 13,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Standard (£3.10): Sat 24th - Mon 26th Oct
Sold By: Leaping Fish
- Effective and environmentally friendly, Surfers Skin Balm helps prevent your skin from developing sores and abbrasions during a session in the water.
- Made from premium natural ingredients, the plant oils and waxes won't harm your skin and the essential oils smell fresh whilst keeping your skin clean and healthy. Preservative, chemical and paraben-free
- Unlike petroleum jelly alternatives, Surfers Skin Balm's natural ingredients are neoprene safe, and won't risk the guarantee on your wetsuit.
- Surfers Skin Balm not only protects your skin by a fine layer of lubricating waxes to reduce friction, the blend helps your skin maintain its natural moisture and provides nourishment, so apply a generously. What's not to like?
- This is a natural product - please keep in a cool place, use dry hands to apply and avoid contact with water which contains oxygen which can cause the growth of bacteria in the balm. Test on a small area of skin first, and use within 6 months of opening.
Surfers Skin Balm Description
Surfers Skin Balm has been designed to offer maximum protection for all wetsuit users when in the water for prolonged periods. A light blend of waxes and natural oils it offers effective prevention from irritating skin sores and salt water rashes.
The blend of oils and waxes provides a natural barrier to prevent rubbing at the vulnerable areas such as the neck, thighs and underarms. The essential oils include Grapefruit oil to help prevent infection with its disinfectant properties, Lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory properties, the Geranium and Clary Sage oils helps to keep skin in good condition after periods of immersion in water. Surfers Skin Balm is suitable for use with rash vests, wetsuits and dry suits. It is perfect for use in all watersports, including sailing, diving, kite surfing, SUP, windsurfing etc. Hypoallergenic, the natural ingredients won't cause any deterioration in wetsuit neoprene.
- Surfers Skin Balm is waves ahead of the petroleum-based products and is uniquely formulated to provide maximum waterproofing and skin protection without being greasy or sticky.
- Use on your skin where your wetsuit rubs for protection from sores and abrasion, it's light and smells great.
- It's kind to the environment and your skin, and can also be applied after surfing to help prevent any further chafing (if you've forgotten to apply before).
- Surfers Skin Balm contains: Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, cocoa butter, glycerine, Zea Mays and essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Geranium and Clary Sage
- 60g recyclable tins
Detailed Product Information