Swan 1800W Pink Iron
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 14,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Irons
- The stainless-steel soleplate provides a smoother, non-stick glide across all types of fabrics. Whether you’re pressing cotton shirts, trousers, jeans, t-shirts or even delicate fabrics This steam iron can handle It All with ease, providing a beautiful crease-free result every time. The dolphin shaped Nose is also great for ironing between buttons, sharp lines, into pockets, collars, cuffs, smaller items like baby clothes and for crafting.
- Dry, spray, steam shot and vertical steam functions allow you to iron The way you want and ensure the best results No matter the fabric. The steam shot is great for getting out those tough creases and the vertical steam function is ideal for steaming curtains, upholstery and delicate hanging garments like suits, dresses and shirts. The temperature control with indicator light makes it simple to choose the correct heat setting for a variety of garments and fabrics.
- With 1800 Watts of power this steam iron heats up incredibly fast for efficient ironing, so you won’t have to wait long when you need to quickly iron that shirt before work. With a generous 200ml easy view water tank it can iron for longer without you having to keep filling It up. The built in overheat protection ensures your safety.
- Incredibly lightweight And easy to use with a soft-grip handle for comfort and control during use, making it ideal for those with reduced movement, The elderly and those who struggle lifting heavy objects. A long 1.9 meter cord provides good manoeuvrability so you aren’t limited to being close to plug sockets.
- The built-in self-cleaning system helps to prevent build up for hassle free maintenance. This powerful steam iron is ideal for domestic use, Whether ironing for one or the whole family, Hotel rooms, guest houses, craft shops, upholsterers, clothing shops or students moving in student accommodation.
Swan 1800W Pink Iron Description
We at Swan understand that most people aren’t big fans of ironing – there’s always that pile on The ironing board looming over you that never seems to get any smaller. Get through it in a breeze with the Swan 1800W stainless-steel soleplate steam iron. No need to put it off for another day as its range of impressive features and high performance allow you to glide through it making light work of even the most daunting laundry piles, leaving you more time to do the things you love – or just relax Its durable ceramic soleplate provides a smoother, non-stick glide cross All types of fabrics. Whether you’re pressing cotton shirts, trousers, jeans, T-shirts, wrinkled bedding or even delicate fabrics This steam iron will handle It All with ease, providing beautiful wrinkle and crease-free results every time. The dolphin shaped Nose is also ideal for ironing in between buttons, into and over pockets, creating those Sharp lines in trousers, smoothing collars and cuffs, for getting the creases out of smaller items like baby clothes and for crafting. with a variety of easy-to-use functions such as dry, spray, steam shot and vertical steam you can iron The way you want and ensure the best results No matter the fabric. The steam shot is perfect for getting Out those tough to budge creases and the vertical steam functions is great for quick spruce ups and allows you to steam curtains, upholstery, tricky to iron items and delicate hanging garments like suits, dresses and shirts so the wrinkles just fall straight out. The temperature control dial with indicator light makes it simple to choose the correct heat setting for a variety of Garments and fabrics. incredibly lightweight and easy to use it has a soft-grip handle for comfort and control. This Makes it ideal for those with reduced movement, The elderly and those who struggle to lift heavier objects. A long 1.9 meter power cord provides good manoeuvrability so you aren’t limited to being close to plug sockets and makes it easy when vertical steaming as you can move around freely. The built-in self-cleaning system helps to prevent build up and reduce lime scale and other impurities for hassle free maintenance. All of this and it even comes with a 2-year warranty for peace of mind you’re getting a product that lasts. swan is one of the longest established British kitchen appliance and accessory brands. Steeped in history, Swan was responsible for creating the very first electric heating element that could be immersed in water way back in 1933. The British owned company is run by Swan employees who are passionate about the brand’s heritage. Each product is conceived and designed At its headquarters in the UK by In House designers, who are proud to produce award winning appliances, cookware and kitchen accessories available in a host of classic and modern shades that are designed for Life.
|#680 Kitchen Appliances & Home Appliances|
Detailed Product Information
Highest Rated in Irons
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
Product Reviews of Swan 1800W Pink Iron
All OnBuy Reviews Are Verified
Swan 1800W pink ironI was surprised at how light it was to handle but it was just as good an iron as heavier steam irons.