Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
SwitZer Mitre Saw 12" Compound Sliding 1800W Double Bevel Cut with Laser Blade
Similar Products we think you'll like
- Come with 1800W motor offers sufficient power reserves for thick woods;
- Double Bevel 45 degrees action with a 330mm sliding function;
- The laser guidance system ensures accurate cuts every time and the included wood clamp will keep your workpiece steady and secure when in use;
- With free professional dust bag;
- Ideal for cutting hard wood, laminates and plastics;
SwitZer Mitre Saw 12" Compound Sliding 1800W Double Bevel Cut with Laser Blade Description
THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION.
SwitZer Mitre Saw 12" Compound Sliding 2000W Double Bevel Cut with Laser Blade
The SwitZer mitre saw comes with a powerful 1800W motor, laser guidance system and double bevel function, complete with free professional dust bag which will make your working area mess-free. The saw is built with quality and easy of use with an amazing weight of 20.5kg. It is ideal for cutting hard wood, laminates and plastics, definitely worth every penny you spent.
* Come with 1800W motor offers sufficient power reserves for thick woods;
* Double Bevel 45 degrees action with a 330mm sliding function;
* The laser guidance system ensures accurate cuts every time and the included wood clamp will keep your workpiece steady and secure when in use;
* Aluminium made base which will adding strength to the saw;
* Integrated carrying handle for easy transport;
* Adjustable cutting depth for groove cutting function - with up to 104mm depth of cut;
* With free professional dust bag;
* Ideal for cutting hard wood, laminates and plastics;
* The SwitZer mitre saw which come with both superb accuracy and large cutting capacity is the ideal tool for tradesman, it can carry out a wide range of DIY projects.
* Model No: MS02;
* Colour: Grey;
* Voltage: 230,50HZ;
* Power: 1800W;
* No Load Speed: 3800rpm;
* Blade Diameter: 305mm;
* Blade Bore Diameter: 30mm;
* Blade Teeth: 40 TCT;
* Blade Thickness: 2mm;
* Straight Cut at 0 x 0 degree: 330 x 104mm;
* Bevel Cut at 0 x 45 degree: 230 x 104mm (Left & Right);
* Mitre Cut at 45 x 0 degree: 330 x 60mm (Left);
* Mitre Cut at 45 x 0 degree: 330 x 33mm (Right);
* Compound Cut at 45 x 45 degree: 230 x 60mm (Left);
* Compound Cut at 45 x 45 degree: 230 x 33mm (Right);
* Angle Auto Stops: 0- 15- 22.5- 30- 45 degree (Left & Right) - any angle between 0 and 45 can be selected by locking the lock;
* Tilt Stops: 0 to 45 degree (Left & Right);
* Hole Diameter for dust extraction: 3.7cm;
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- 40 Tooth Blade
- 1 pare of carbon brush
- Instruction Manual
* Carton Size: 92.5X55X52.5;
- N.W.: 20.5KGS;
- G.W.: 24.5KGS;
* WE ARE A UK BASED IMPORTER, WHOLESALER & DIRECT RETAILER SO WE CUT OUT THE MIDDLEMAN TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE.
Detailed Product Information
Product & Price History
This DIY product's MPN is listed as B042-038. If you love Switzer, our collection will definitely please you! In our Mitre Saws range, Switzer mitre saw compound sliding w double bevel cut scores a 1 on the popular product rating.
This Switzer mitre saw compound sliding w double bevel cut is listed within the Mitre Saws range.
Our partners sold this product for £174.99 before it ran out of stock.
Highest Rated in Mitre Saws
Popular products recommended for you
Product Reviews of SwitZer Mitre Saw 12" Compound Sliding 1800W Double Bevel Cut with Laser Blade
This DIY necessity got 5 star reviews on average from craftspeople who have recently ordered it from this marketplace.
All OnBuy Reviews are Verified
Unable to reviewDelivery was great no complaints re the company and communication spot on but bought the saw for a new house which the sale has been delayed so item unopened placed into storage
12inch sliding mitre sawSo far looks good,I don't use it yet, I hope motor is good enough to compare to more famous one
Excellent ValueDoes the job as well as mitre saws at four times the price. Cuts accurately straight from the box and fits universal saw stands. It is a big saw and is moderately heavy but reasonably easy to lift onto saw stand. It does require some space to store it. It seems well engineered and all parts of it work well.
Plastic blade guard does seem a bit flimsy and I am not sure whether spare parts are available. Overall a very satisfactory buy. Replaced my old heavier 'yellow' saw very well. Not sure yet of its longevity but should be good for a few years DIY work.
Switzer Mitre SawFairly heavy, Good saw and cuts well. NO DOWNSIDES.I was looking for a chop saw but this sufficed. Would recommend this saw
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Would you like us to let you know when it's back?