Sorry, This Item Is Out Of StockGet A Back In Stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
Other Popular Apple Products In TabletsSet 1 of 1
- This stunning 2018 iPad comes with 128GB internal storage
- A brilliant addition to the Apple family
- Boasts a sleek & stylish Space Grey finish
- Enjoy the convenience of a computer in a compact device
- Offers a speedy, smooth performance
Powerful and mighty like a computer yet oh-so-light and compact that it's effortlessly easy to carry around, this 2018 Space Grey 128GB Wi-Fi iPad brings you the best of both worlds! Designed with speed and performance in mind, you'll be able to edit 4K video, play graphic-heavy games and switch between apps with minimal effort on the go.
Enjoy virtual objects coming to life with Augmented Reality (AR), stay on top of your to-do list when you're away from the office, and connect your Apple Pencil to take your note-taking game to the next level. Whether you use it for work, study or play, you'll love having it by your side throughout the day!
- Wave goodbye to lag and loading times thanks to the ultra-fast A10 chip
- Enjoy FaceTime calls with clarity even in lower light conditions
- Record 1080p HD video on the 8MP rear camera
- Connect any Bluetooth keyboard for speedy, comfortable typing
- Keep your iPad's contents safe and secure with Touch ID
- Overall dimensions: H240 x W169.5 x D7.5mm
- Screen diameter: 9.7"
- Storage capacity: 128GB
- Processor: A10 Fushion chip with 64-bit architecture
- Screen type: Multi-touch retina display
- Resolution: 2048x1536
- Audio connections: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Camera: 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
|Links||Tablets & Accessories|
Product Reviews of 2018 Apple iPad 128GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey
Arrived guickly and was came boxed as it would have from an Apple shop .
Very pleased with purchase , especially the excellent price
But, for a product deemed of so high a good quality, i was surprised with 2 things;
i. The device came with an additional cheap looking UK adaptor socket. I dont understand why it did not have a proper Apple socket like the ones you get with iPhones. Not sure if this is Apple's or OnBuy doing!
ii. The device did not have operating instructions and instructed us to go online. Again very strange cost saving exercise when instructions cost pennies of paper!
I give a good overall rating because of my impression with Apple products so far.