Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- According to historians, cultures have used Fenugreek in various ways, such as cooking, fragrance and even as an aphrodisiac. From these seeds, fenugreek tea is created — a drink that is known for its potential therapeutic properties.
- They are also widely seen in traditional Chinese medicine; many of the ancient uses for this herbal tea remain popular applications today.
- The most impressive health benefits are for those who suffer from inflammatory conditions, indigestion, constipation, high blood pressure, diabetes, painful menstrual cramps, toxicity, anemia, obesity, arthritis, and fever.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in this tea give the immune system a major boost.
- Start your health journey the right way with Lifetone's delicious tea blend.
Benefits of Fenugreek Seed Tea: Laxative effects, constipation relief, colon cleansing, anti-oxidative effects, and helps reduce menstrual discomfort.
Ingredients : 100% Fenugreek Seeds
Usage: Maximum 2 tea bags per day. Consuming Night and Morning tea is considered appropriate.
Processing: Possible Green LTD is known for producing it herbs and teas under high quality condition and we have not compromised in this. Lifetone Fenugreek seed tea is processed directly from the carefully harvested fenugreek seeds that are dried at low temperature, under the most hygienic condition and milled to bring out fine blend of Fenugreek tea. The tea making process is supervised by our quality assurance team which consists of experienced herbalists, botanist, phytologists and microbiologists.
Packaging: The fenugreek tea is neatly packaged in 20 tea bags and arranged in our branded pouches ready for drinking to promote healthy living in you. We make all our pouches with food grade, unbleached and recyclable papers to ensure environment and food safety.
Shipping: Orders placed prior to 11 am will be dispatched at the same day. UK orders will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.