- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30 day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Teaching Magic: A Book for Students and Teachers of the Art by Eugene Burger - Book
- Skill Level :No Skill Required
- Manufacturer :Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
- Why learn magic tricks? There are many reason but above all, performing magic will help you boost your self-confidence. Learning a few simple tricks is a great way to build confidence and is a good ice breaker. When performed well, a simple magic trick can generate a lot of positive attention and make you feel quite good. Continue to develop your special skill and see how you can use your talent to help bring much happiness to others.
Published by Theory and Art of Magic Press
From the beginning of his illustrious career, Eugene Burger has demonstrated that performing magic is different from presenting a trick or a puzzle. It requires that we genuinely astonish people with an experience of the impossible.
But how can we learn to perform magic that meets this high standard? Who can teach us how to do so? In this book for students and teachers of magic, master magician Eugene Burger explores the path for learning how to perform magic that has exceptional impact on our audiences.
Includes: 7 previously unpublished routines and access to videos of Eugene performing 5 of the routines.
Hardcover: 6" x 9", 182 pages
Note from Lawrence Hass, September 23, 2017:
In early 2017, Eugene Burger and I started working intensely on this book, Teaching Magic. It was sent off to the printer before the diagnosis of his terminal illness, and so it is untouched by awareness of his death, which occurred on August 8, 2017. This book is an extraordinary, poignant testament to an important part of Eugene's legacy.
WHAT MASTER MAGICIANS ARE SAYING ABOUT TEACHING MAGIC:
"His new book, Teaching Magic: A Book for Students and Teachers of the Art, once again reveals why Eugene Burger is one of our most important Magical Artists."
- Lance Burton
"One of magic's truly great teachers shares his ideas about learning, and the result is a rare case of introspective generosity. Prepare to engage!"
- Max Maven
"Thank you, Eugene! Thank you for your shared wisdom and also for always showing us, complete and alive, the thread of Magic Illusion!"
- Juan Tamariz