Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- With the Smart capability of Sharp you can access a range of apps, such as Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer, direct to your TV.
- Freeview Play is live and on demand. You can watch catch up through your TV guide and stay on top of the last seven days’ viewing.
- A compact unit with a multitude of features such as DTS TruSurround, Freeview HD and PVR recording.
- This Sharp LED TV can be connected to an array of devices using the 3 x HDMI, SCART, 2 x USB.
- Can be used on a table top/stand/TV unit or wall mounted.
The full HD Smart Sharp 2T-C40BG3KG2FB brings TV to life with its stunning clarity and vibrant colours.
Sharps latest Ace Pro picture engine, matched with superb Harmon Kardon sound technology ensures this smart tv will truly immerse you within its content.
Connecting multiple devices is simple and easy thanks to a huge array of inputs such as 3 x HDMI, SCART, USB, and more. The built-in Freeview HD tuner gives you access to over 70 subscription-free entertainment channels, including 15 channels in stunning HD quality or record them for later at the touch of a button using the USB Record function.
Built in Wi-Fi provides quick and easy connection to your wireless broadband, supporting access to pre-loaded apps such as BBC iPlayer, Netflix and YouTube. You can even connect your favourite smart device using Miracast to share your small screen with the big screen.
Never miss your favourite shows with Freeview Play, live and on demand, all in one place. As long as you connect your television to the internet you can watch catch up through your TV guide and stay on top of the last seven days' viewing, so all your favourite shows are available when you want them. Perfect for any room, this TV can be wall mounted to save space or placed on your TV unit using the easy fit stand.
Finished in Black with matching remote control, this 40 inch TV brings style as well as entertainment.
- Resolution: Full HD (1080p)
Detailed Product Information
|Display Technology||LED LCD|
General Product Information
|Component In Ports||1|