- Set contains the Mora 106 & Mora 164 knives
- The Mora 106 is perfect for carving larger pieces of wood
- The Mora 164 makes a great carving knife for finer details
- Great set for beginning woodworking
- Made in Sweden
Whether you're new to the world of woodworking or a seasoned pro, this set will appeal to you thanks to its versatility. The set includes a Mora 164 and a Mora 106 knife.
The Mora 164 is a specialist hook knife which lends itself perfectly to precise wood carving or whittling, including any awkward curves or fiddly details. The single-edged blade is thin and tapered, measuring 2.7mm thick with a length of 50mm - ensuring you get the fine details you want in your project. The blade rates RC 59-60 on the Rockwell Scale of Hardness, meaning that the blade is hard enough to complete any task at hand while maintaining its integrity. The blade also goes full tang - extending completely through the handle - which supports the resilience of the knife.
The Mora 106 is a great accompaniment to the Mora 164. The Mora 106 has a longer blade - perfect for larger pieces of wood and getting your project started before finishing the finer details with the Mora 164. The blade is full tang, like the 164, and measures 2mm thick with a length of 82mm. Rating around 58-60 on the Rockwell Scale of Hardness, this blade gives you a sharp, tough cutting edge sure to help you carve with ease.
Both knives have oiled birch wood handles, which are comfortable and easy to grip - allowing you to easily work with the knife without worrying about it slipping while giving you full control over your carving. The knives are capable of cutting nearly every kind of wood, even hard wood, so they're sure to be a versatile addition to your collection; or a great way to start a collection! This set ensures you have the essentials to start creating bowls, spoons, cups, and anything else you can think of with ease.
Compare Items Similar To Mora 106 & 164 Knife Set | Wood & Spoon Carving Knife Set
Popular Products In Temp Tools You'll Love
- 110mm 3/8" drive socket bits
- Chrome vanadium construction
- Sizes: M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9 and M10
- Take the strain out of driving posts, signs & fencing alike
- Single cylinder, petrol powered 32.7cc engine
- Boasts a whopping top speed of 6500RPM
- Matte chrome-plated finish
- Ideal for the home or garage
- Chrome vanadium sockets
- Model number 9770
- 9 different sizes of hex key included
- Sizes range from 1.5mm to 10mm
- These Adjustable Work Benches are your next essential!
- Each bench folds up into a compact & lightweight shape
- Huge adjustable height range for hard to reach jobs
- 280mm long unit lets you reach more difficult areas
- Quick release system for safety & convenience
- 72 teeth allow much faster turning & tightening
- This top-quality Torx set includes 12 different sizes
- Chrome vanadium steel fabrication for durability
- Magnetic tips make finding the screw effortless