T-Mech 2-Stroke Petrol Post Driver | Fence Driver, Jackhammer & Chisel
- Take the strain out of driving posts, signs & fencing alike
- Single cylinder, petrol powered 32.7cc engine
- Boasts a whopping top speed of 6500RPM
- Generous tank capacity of 0.9L
- Comes complete with a tool kit & tube of grease
Wave goodbye to the stress and strain of manually hammering posts into the ground - with this nifty Petrol Post Driver from T-Mech by your side, they'll be knocked in before you know it!
With a high-impact hammer action of 1700 BPM, the lightweight, portable driver's 32.7cc engine will give you the power to drive posts, fencing, signs and tree stakes up to 65 millimetres wide into the ground in a flash.
And the best bit? Boasting easy operation aided by sturdy handles, the driver comes complete with two attachments to help you tailor the machine to the task at hand - result!
- Lightweight design with two handles for easy operation
- Main handle at the front and adjustable support handle to the side
- Includes jackhammer and chisel attachments - can easily be swapped with an Allen key
- Comes complete with a tool kit and a tube of grease for maintenance
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Post driver dimensions: L568 x W280 x H375mm
- Dimensions of driver with attachment: L603 x W280 x H375mm
- Attachment diameter: up to 65mm ⌀
- Fuel: Oil mix - 40:1
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.9L
- Maximum power and speed: 900W (1.2HP) 6500 rpm
- Maximum torque and speed: 1.45N.m 5000 rpm
- Engine: 32.7cc – Single Cylinder - 2 Stroke
- Fuel consumption rate: ≤ 0.5L/h
- Impact frequency: 1700~2230 bpm
- Impact energy: 25-45J
- Carburettor type: Diaphragm 1 E36F-2A.1
- Spark plug type: L6T
Please note: the post driver comes complete with a 12 month warranty - please contact the seller if you'd like more information.
Free next working day UK mainland delivery when ordered before 2pm (this excludes Scottish Highlands).
- 5055986108917 (EAN)
- 23630 (MPN)