Wera 073230 8001a Bit Ratchet 1/4-inch
- Fine-tooth ratchet mechanism
- Allows for accurate work with the torque possible exceeding 65 nm
- Drop-forged all-steel design
- a small return angle of only 6°
- Ideal for the furniture, machine servicing, auto maintenance, electronic & aerospace industries as well as many more.
The Wera 8001A Bit Ratchet is an ideal choice when lack of space prevents the use of power tools or conventional tools. The ergonomic ratchet head/handle, with Kraftform geometry has perfectly shaped contact zones for your fingers and, thanks to its easy one hand operation, is easy to use in confined spaces. The compact tool design allows for low working heights thanks to integrated bit holder in ratchet head, it is supplied with the Wera Adaptor 870/1 for for use with 1/4 inch drive sockets.
The fine-tooth ratchet mechanism, with a small return angle of only 6°; forward and reverse switch, allows for accurate work with the torque possible exceeding 65 Nm, plus it is incredibly robust, drop-forged all-steel design.
Ideal for the furniture, machine servicing, auto maintenance, electronic & aerospace industries as well as many more.
- 4013288144638 (EAN)
- 073230 8001 (MPN)
Compare Items Similar To Wera 073230 8001a Bit Ratchet 1/4-inch
Popular Products In Temp Tools You'll Love
- Set contains the Mora 106 & Mora 164 knives
- The Mora 106 is perfect for carving larger pieces of wood
- The Mora 164 makes a great carving knife for finer details
- Model number 9770
- 9 different sizes of hex key included
- Sizes range from 1.5mm to 10mm
- Take the strain out of driving posts, signs & fencing alike
- Single cylinder, petrol powered 32.7cc engine
- Boasts a whopping top speed of 6500RPM
- Matte chrome-plated finish
- Ideal for the home or garage
- Chrome vanadium sockets
- 8mm to 19mm Ratchet spanner set
- Forged from nickel with chrome finish
- Matt-finished for smooth grip
- These Adjustable Work Benches are your next essential!
- Each bench folds up into a compact & lightweight shape
- Huge adjustable height range for hard to reach jobs
- 110mm 3/8" drive socket bits
- Chrome vanadium construction
- Sizes: M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9 and M10
- This top-quality Torx set includes 12 different sizes
- Chrome vanadium steel fabrication for durability
- Magnetic tips make finding the screw effortless
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Temp Tools
Highest Rated Products in Temp Tools
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.