What're the top goods from the Theatre Studies Books range, you wonder? We're pleased to share that they include:
- Directing Postmodern Theater: Shaping Signification in Performance (Theater: Theory/Text/Performance)
- The Drama, Theatre and Performance Companion (Palgrave Student Companions Series)
- True and False: Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor
- Directing Amateur Theatre
These products are loved by OnBuy consumers.
Our customers think this is similar to:
- Speaking of Dance: Twelve Contemporary Choreographers on Their Craft
- All Work and No Plays: Blueprints for Performance
- Backstage Stories
- The Lee Strasberg Notes
- Auditioning On Camera: An Actor's Guide
- The Cambridge Companion to Performance Studies (Cambridge Companions to Literature)
Knowing this, why don't you assess them all together to help you decide which is best for your requirements?