The Couple Next Door | Shari Lapena
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Most Popular in Classic CrimeSet 1 of 1
- Shari Lapena's debut novel
- Published July 2016
The Couple Next Door | Shari Lapena Description
When their babysitter cancels last-minute, new parents Marco and Anne debate whether or not to go to their neighbour's dinner party as it would mean leaving their baby, Cora, behind. Marco persuades Anne that it'll be fine, they're only going to be next door, and they'll check on her regularly. Anne agrees, but while Marco drinks the night away, she clings to the baby monitor, and agonises over her decision to leave the baby, thinking she's a terrible mother. Despite her fears it all seems to be going smoothly - until the early hours, when Anne finally convinces Marco that it's time to go home, and they discover the front door open and the baby gone...
The police are called, but with inconsistent stories left, right and centre, a whole neighbourhood of suspects, and plenty of hidden secrets that come to light - the search for the truth is far from simple. Delve into the frantic unravelling of this mystery and find out who took Cora, and why. After all, how well do you really know those closest to you?
Detailed Product Information
|Publisher||Transworld Publishers Ltd|