Previous customers believe this product can be compared to:
- The Politics Book
- How Long Will South Africa Survive?
- The European Union Explained: Institutions, Actors, Global Impact
- The Great African Society
- What Is Populism?
- The Despot's Accomplice: How the West is Aiding and Abetting the Decline of Democracy
Knowing this, why don't you evaluate them against each other to help you decide which is most suited to you?
Popular products in the Politics & Government Books category contain:
- Autobiography of Malcolm X
- Politics, Sociology and Social Theory: Encounters with Classical and Contemporary Social Thought
- Demystifying Organisational Development: Practical capacity-building experiences of African NGOs: Practical Capacity-building Experiences from Afr...
- Revolution Until Victory?: The Politics and History of the Plo (A selection of the History Book Club)
- Populism (Concepts in the Social Sciences)
- #Accelerate: The Accelerationist Reader (Urbanomic)
- Orwell on Freedom
We can tell you that the items are the need-to-know choices within this collection, highlighted here so customers can view more great options.