Traditional Tumbling Monkeys Tree Board Game Play Set with 30 Monkeys - ECO-FRIENDLY Design
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of StockGet A Back In Stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
- Tumbling Monkeys Tree Board Game Play Set with ECO-FRIENDLY and Recyclable Design, 100% Non-Toxic Materials. Perfect for
- This Super Fun Traditional Game Set Includes: 1x Tree (4 pieces), 1x Dice, 30x Monkeys with Hocked Tails, 10x Blue Stick
- A classic game of skill and action that's easy to learn and fun to play! Carefully pull coloured sticks from the tree tr
- Benefits: Exercise the Brain, Boost Hand-Eye Coordination, Improve Concentration, Enhance the Cognitive Skills, Boost th
- Recommended Age: From 3 Years Old (due Small Pieces) ALWAYS UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION - Measures: 30cm Tall X 20cm Wide (
Tumbling Monkeys Tree Board Game Play Set
A classic game of skill that's easy to learn and fun to play!
Did you know... Board games can teach important skills to Toddlers, such as communicating verbally, sharing, waiting, taking turns, and enjoying interaction with others. They can foster the ability to focus, and lengthen your child's attention span by encouraging the completion of an exciting, enjoyable game.
Board games can help your child weave their wild and erratic side into a more organized, mature, and socially acceptable personality.
It is a great exercise for the Brain, to boost Hand-Eye Coordination, improve Concentration, enhance the Cognitive Skills, boost the Brain Functionality, train the Visual Perception and Visual Memory, and increase short-term Memory, Logical Thinking, Motor Planning. Perfect to spark Creativity and Imagination, to inspire Friendly Competition and to develop Social Communication.
Two Sticks of each Colour are threaded through the holes of each level (5 Levels). The monkeys are tipped in the top of the tree so that they are suspended by the criss-crossing sticks. Players take it in turns to roll the dice and remove a stick of the corresponding colour from the highest level that still has a stick of that colour. If a player makes a monkey fall out, they get to keep it.
The Winner will be the player with the fewest monkeys once all the sticks are removed.
Tumbling Monkeys can be played with independently, but kids also love to play with each other! This encourages them to share and negotiate, and lets them learn about friendly competition.
1x Tree (4 pcs)
30x Sticks (Blue, Green and Orange)
ECO-FRIENDLY and Recyclable Design, 100% Non-Toxic Materials
Recommended Age: From 3 Years Old
ALWAYS UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION
Measures: 30cm Tall X 20cm Wide (See Pictures for More Detail)