Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Environmentally friendly and effective, its kind to your skin too. The Avocado oils is a humectant and the butters keep your skin supple even through the water immersion.
- Use it on your skin to prevent saddle sores on the cycle section and in your running shoes to help prevent blisters on the run
- The essential oils of Tea Tree, Geranium, Citronella help to keep your skin clean and infection free despite abrasiona nd friction sores.
- Leaping Fish have moved away from the use of plastics where possible and our products come in a recyclable metal tin.
- The team at Leaping Fish create our balms with premium ingredients to both help avoid abrasion and chafing to your skin, and also to help your skin repair and recover after exercise. A natural soliution to keep you enjoying your sports and activities.
Triathletes Skin & Suit Lube is a blend of natural oils and waxes to help in competition to prevent rubbing in wetsuits, sores from saddle contact during bike sections and friction blisters in shoes on the run to the finish. Developed to prevent chafing and sore skin, the choice of oils gives this blend also gives a slip factor helping wet suit release during transitions. The essential oils have natural qualities which help keep you skin clean and prevent infections and bacterial build-up. Unlike petroleum based products this Skin and Suit Lube allows your skin to breathe and the light layer of waxes prevent the by-products of sweating from further irritating your skin.
Leaping Fish's Skin & Suit Lube protects the skin from abrasion and friction and the oils and waxes keep your skin supple and moisturised. Use it on any part where the wetsuit and skin develop chafing - you can also apply to tight areas such as forearms and wrists and to the suit to help with wetsuit slide to remove it quickly.
Leaping Fish's products are environmentally-friendly and made in the UK from premium ingredients, and have a lowcarbon footprint compared to imported alternatives. What's not to like?
Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, Glycerine, Avocado Oil with Geranium, Citronella and Tea Tree essential oils
Detailed Product Information