TYTN Aero Trekking poles–Lightweight Aluminium 7075 Quick-Lock for Hiking & Trekking
Here's why you'll love OnBuy:
- We're trusted - with over 24,000 Trustpilot reviews and an 'Excellent' rating
- We verify all of our sellers - you can shop millions of products with confidence
- Easy payments - all major credit cards accepted, as well as PayPal
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection
OnBuy has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
Read more here.
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
Most Popular in Hiking Poles
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM – Manufactured from aircraft standard 7075 aluminium for a very high strength and light weight combination. A great hiking or Nordic walking companion giving tremendous advantage when ascending and saving the knees when descending
- QUICKLOCK TECHNOLOGY – gives quick and stable adjustment of length when you're on the move. Extendable from 66CM to 135CM. Easily held when not in use on most backpacks.
- ACCESSORY PACK FOR ALL TERRAINS – each pair of TYTN Aero Trekking Poles comes in its own travel bag complete with snow baskets, mud baskets, rubber tips & Tungsten Carbide tips for rocky surfaces.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLES – no aching wrists with these ergonomically designed cork & EVA blended handles supported by an easily adjustable broad wrist strap to distribute the load.
- MULTI-USE - Designed around the demands of the outdoors these TYTN Aero Trekking poles are perfect for Mountain Trekking, Hill Walking, Nordic Walking or for stability when walking.
TYTN Aero Trekking poles–Lightweight Aluminium 7075 Quick-Lock for Hiking & Trekking Description
TYTN Aero Trekking poles are manufactured from premium grade, 7075 aviation aluminium, which gives a light but incredibly strong combination for multi terrain usage. We have included a ‘Quick Lock’ system which allows very quick, and no fuss changes of length when ascending or descending. With a 3-Section construction, the poles quickly adjust from a stored length of 66CM to a maximum working length of 135CM. High visibility graduations allow for easy pairing.
A combined cork and EVA handle give you the best combination for grip and durability, with your wrist fully supported by the broad, easily adjustable strap. When not in use, store in the tailored carry bag or clip to your backpack for easy access.
With a comprehensive range of tip covers these engineered poles work as well on snow, mud, tarmac or rock with simple interchangeability. The perfect companion whether you are climbing Kilimanjaro, trekking the Himalaya or speed walking in the Nordic style.
Trekking poles are an incredibly important part of your kit when you are walking, hiking, backpacking, trekking, mountaineering or Nordic walking. Why? Several reasons, but predominantly because of the massive reduction in compressive stress on your knees. A one oft-cited study found that using poles on a 25-degree downhill grade decreased the compressive force on the knees by up. to 25 percent.
We recommend using TYTN Trekking Poles as a pair to maximise the benefits but there are times when one will be enough for you.
Handle: Cork + EVA
Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminium
Telescopic 3 section Shaft Diameter: 18 / 16 / 14mm
Length: Extendable from 66cm to 135cm
Weight: 400g each
Tip: Tungsten Carbide with 1 x pair snow baskets, 1 x pair mud baskets, 1 x pair rubber boots
2 x TYTN AeroTrekking Poles
1 x Nylon Carry Bag
1 x Pole Clip
2 x Rubber Boots
2 x Snow Baskets
2 x Mud Baskets
Detailed Product Information
|Material||7075 Aluminium, EVa & Cork|
|Colour||Red / Black|
Tytn aero trekking poleslightweight aluminium quicklock for hiking trekking can be further explored hidden away inside our Hiking Poles section. OnBuy shoppers can win this Tytn aero trekking poleslightweight aluminium quicklock for hiking trekking from 1 outdoors retailers on our website. You can purchase this sporty listing today from our main seller, who features 17 various products in OnBuy's Hiking Poles collection. Boasting a steady seller feedback rating of 4.0 stars, our key merchant has listed a sum of 17 sport-related items on OnBuy.
- New from £32.99
|Duc-Kit Pro Ltd||(1 reviews)||-||
Free Returns: No
Fast & Free Delivery
Est. Delivery: 5th-8th Mar
We believe £32.99 is economically priced because alternative exercise-based items in the Hiking Poles category are valued between £2.59 and £172.88. The availability of this equipment is 20, which means you have to act speedily before this runs out of stock. £32.99 is the total cost for OnBuy shoppers to buy this sporting product. This exercise item was released on our platform on 02nd Jun 2019 and has varied its price 6 times. Check out our price chart for more information. We have done all the heavy lifting for you in procuring the best exercise-related items from the Hiking Backpacks & Hiking Backpack Accessories department. We stock 82 different Hiking Poles, with the best rated goods being One Trekrite Active Hiking/ Walking Pole and One Trekrite Advanced Hiking / Walking Pole - Blue.
Price history - lowest £32.99 (27/02/2021)