The CHARLESTON scrolled arm awning by Awntech. Don't be fooled by the beauty and the elegance of the CHARLESTON. Although easy to assemble,it has a full frame underneath and it has been engineered and tested to withstand serious weather conditions. Installation is as easy as installing a few wall brackets, setting the awning into the brackets and tightening. The frame is with structural aluminum and stainless steel hardware. The CHARLESTON canopy is made from Beauty-Mark Acrylic Fabrics, woven from 100% solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns and treated with UV and water resistant coatings.
- Charleston Window & Entry Awning
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Structural steel and aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Modular but commercial grade
- Made in USA
- Patented and Patented pending
- Easy to assemble and install
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- Color: Forest Green & White
- Wide: 5.38 ft.
- Size: 44" H x 36" D
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Awning Application: Door & Window
- Awning Installation Type: Outset
- Awning Style: Slope awning
- Awning/Canopy Material: Solution dyed acrylic
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Flexible Pitch: No
- Frame Finish: Silver
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Hardware Included: No
- Minimum Clearance Requirement: 84"
- Minimum Mounting Height: 84"
- Mounting Space Required: 4"
- Mounting Type: Wall
- Retraction Type: Fixed
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Striped: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Style: Scrolled arms awning
- Weight: 24 lbs