The NEW YORKER a regid valance awning by Awntech This is the most popular fixed awning in both categories (residential and commercial). The New Yorker has a full load-bearing frame underneath and it has been engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads. Most will collapse and rip away from your home in gusty wind conditions. The NEW YORKER testing included extreme wind tunnel up/down draft, obstacle and weight positioning. Installation is as easy as installing a few wall brackets, setting the awning into the brackets and tightening. The frame is with structural aluminum and stainless steel hardware. The NEW YORKER canopy is made from Beauty-Mark Acrylic Fabrics, woven from 100% solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns and treated with UV and water resistant coatings.
- New Yorker Window & Entry Awning
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Structural aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Modular but commercial grade
- Made in USA
- Patented and Patented pending
- Easy to assemble and install
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- Color: Red & White
- Wide: 5.38 ft.
- Size: 44" H x 36" D
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Awning Application: Door & Window
- Awning Installation Type: Outset
- Awning Style: Slope
- Awning/Canopy Material: Solution dyed acrylic
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Flexible Pitch: No
- Frame Finish: Silver
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Hardware Included: No
- Minimum Clearance Requirement: 84"
- Minimum Mounting Height: 84"
- Mounting Space Required: 3"
- Mounting Type: Wall
- Retraction Type: Fixed
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Striped: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Style: Elegant slope awning with solid frame straight valance
- Weight: 24 lbs