The SANTA FE twisted metal rope awning by Awntech This awning will add architectural elegance to any home or business . The Santa Fet is most popular with upscale homes and restaurants. But don't be fooled by the beauty and the elegance of the SANTA FE. Although easy to assemble, it has a full frame underneath and it has been engineered and tested to withstand serious weather conditions. They will collapse and rip away from your home in gusty wind conditions. Our stationary awnings are not added to the product line until they can withstand very high winds and snow loads. The SANTA FE canopy is made from Beauty-Mark Acrylic Fabrics, woven from 100% solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns and treated with UV and water resistant coatings.
- Santa Fe Twisted Rope Arm Window & Entry Awning
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Structural steel and aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Modular but commercial grade
- Made in USA
- Patented and Patented pending
- Easy to assemble and install
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- Color: Burgundy & Tan
- Wide: 4.38 ft.
- Size: 44" H x 36" D
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Awning Application: Door & Window
- Awning Installation Type: Outset
- Awning Style: Slope
- Awning/Canopy Material: Solution dyed acrylic
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Flexible Pitch: No
- Frame Finish: Black
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Hardware Included: No
- Minimum Clearance Requirement: 84"
- Minimum Mounting Height: 84"
- Mounting Space Required: 4"
- Mounting Type: Wall
- Retraction Type: Fixed
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Striped: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Style: Twisted metal rope awning
- Weight: 21 lbs