Insta-Test Sodium Bromide, Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Test Strips (10)
- Testing is accurate and reliable.
- Double duty, high-density outer shell combined with desiccant sleeve ensures less moisture and light.
- Desiccant liner stays in the vial and can't fall onto wet hands.
- Desiccant sleeve is double the industry standard for moisture protection (6g).
- High Density Polypropylene Plastics (HDPP) protect strips better than HDPE bottles.
Insta-Test Sodium Bromide Test Strips, Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Test Strips (10), Spa Testing and Dosing
Measures Sodium Bromide levels from 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000 ppm. The Sodium Bromide test strip is a simple dip and read method with results in 20 seconds.
Other Popular LaMotte Products In Water Testing Strips
Compare Similar Products
- 637395450761 (UPC)
Other Products in Water Testing Strips
Top 15 Most Popular Products in Water Testing Strips
Top 15 Highest Rated Products in Water Testing Strips
Popular Products In Water Testing Strips
OnBuy Deals Recommended For You
- Slice through the water in scrumptious style
- Mouth-watering pepperoni pizza design
- Sturdy-yet-comfortable vinyl will prove durable
- A deliciously juicy way to kick back & soak up the sun
- Measures an impressive 4 feet wide
- Durable vinyl will last summer after summer
- Enjoy uninterrupted relaxation
- Can easily hold a variety of cans, bottles & nibbles
- Floats for your complete convenience
- These LaMotte Insta-TEST 3 Plus strips work quickly & easily
- The water test strips are perfect for swimming pool or hot tub owners
- The pool testing strips require no waiting time - instant results!
- These LaMotte Insta-TEST 4 Plus strips are a must-have
- The pool & hot tub testing strips measure the chemical levels in a flash
- The pool water test strips are ultra-quick & easy to use
- 50 Insta-TEST 4 Plus strips provided in each bottle
- Pool water strips test the essentials for perfect water balance
- The pool testing strips are easy to use - just dip-n-read!
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.