Dom Diogo Azal 2017 White Wine - 750 ml
- 2017 vintage from the Vinho Verde region in Portugal
- This Dom Diogo Azal wine pairs well with light dishes
- The perfect white wine for summer evenings
- Fresh, fruity aromas with a soft palate
- Elegant & appealing
Originating from the Vinho Verde region in Portugal, this Dom Diogo Azal 2017 wine is lovely and distinct with a fresh and fruity aroma. With well balanced acidity and a soft taste on the palate, this easy-drinking wine is best enjoyed alongside seafood, fish and white meat.
The perfect accompaniment to dinner parties and outdoor gatherings, its appealing, elegant flavour will be the perfect finishing touch for your guests. Ideal in summertime, it'll transport you straight to the Iberian Coast - no flight required!
Taste: Elegant citrus
- Wine type: White
- Bottle size: 750ml
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Cast: Azal
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Wine maker: Fernão Moura & Diogo Teixeira
- Consumption: 8 - 10ºC
Compare Similar Items To Dom Diogo Azal 2017 White Wine - 750 ml in White
Other Products in White
Top 15 Most Popular Products in White
Highest Rated Products in White
|1||JP Azeitão 2017 White Wine - 750 ml||(1)||£13.91|
Popular Products In White You'll Love
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of this Vila Nova 2017 wine
- This 750ml bottle of citrusy white wine is perfect for dinner parties
- Made from the well-known grape varieties of the Vinhos Verdes region
- Behold this beautiful & traditional Portuguese 2017 white wine!
- Expertly produced by renowned Adega de Monção winery
- Muralhas 2017 with a smooth, fresh & well-balanced flavour
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.
When the product is delivered, you must be able to provide a valid driving licence or passport as proof of age. The product can only be delivered to the address given on the order, not left in a safe place or any other delivery options.