Muralhas 2017 White Wine - 750ml
- Behold this beautiful & traditional Portuguese 2017 white wine!
- Expertly produced by renowned Adega de Monção winery
- Muralhas 2017 with a smooth, fresh & well-balanced flavour
- Alvarinho & Trajadura grapes provide a fruity character
- The perfect partner to seafood, fish & white meat dishes
Explore a beautiful Vinho Verde with this 2017 Muralhas from the Adega Cooperativa Monção CRL winery, an award-winning example of Portugal’s most famous wine.
Only wine grown in the Vinho Verde region of Northern Portugal can carry the title, and this variety is truly worthy of it! The Alvarinho and Trajadura grapes grown in the ‘Monção e Melgaço’ border towns for the Muralhas provide a fruity flavour that is synonymous with the ‘Vinho Verde Alvarinho’ name.
Much of the magic of Vinho Verde is its suitability for all situations - lovely as an aperitif or with seafood and white meat, just serve at 11°C for maximum enjoyment!
Aroma: Floral and highly aromatic scent
Taste: Acidulous and fruity, with good freshness and a great youth
Vinification: Extraction of the must from the 1st and 2nd pressings. Decantation (24 hours at 14°C). Controlled fermentation between 18-20ºC. Primary filtration. Cold stabilisation by contact method. Soil filtration and bottling.
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Wine type: White
- Cast: Alvarinho and Trajadura
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- View: Limpid, citrine
- Winemaker: Fernando Moura
- Consumption: 11ºC
- Year: 2017
- Bottle size: 750ml
- 5601531101119 (EAN)
|Region||Vinho Verde||Type||White Wine|
|Cast||Alvarinho and Trajadura||Alcohol Content||12.5%|
|Wine Maker||Fernando Moura||Consumption||11ºC|
Compare Similar Items To Muralhas 2017 White Wine - 750ml
Other Products in White
Top 15 Most Popular Products in White
Highest Rated Products in White
|1||JP Azeitão 2017 White Wine - 750 ml||(1)||£13.91|
Popular Products In White You'll Love
- 2017 vintage from the Vinho Verde region in Portugal
- This Dom Diogo Azal wine pairs well with light dishes
- The perfect white wine for summer evenings
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of this lovely white wine
- This Castello D'Alba comes from the Douro region in Portugal
- 750ml bottle of this 2017 vintage
Shop With Confidence
Eligible purchases are covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection scheme. If your order doesn't arrive, is faulty, damaged or vastly different to what was described, you can seek assistance from their expert dispute resolution team to claim a refund.
When the product is delivered, you must be able to provide a valid driving licence or passport as proof of age. The product can only be delivered to the address given on the order, not left in a safe place or any other delivery options.