Muralhas 2017 White Wine - 750ml
- Behold this beautiful & traditional Portuguese 2017 white wine!
- Expertly produced by renowned Adega de Monção winery
- Muralhas 2017 with a smooth, fresh & well-balanced flavour
- Alvarinho & Trajadura grapes provide a fruity character
- The perfect partner to seafood, fish & white meat dishes
Explore a beautiful Vinho Verde with this 2017 Muralhas from the Adega Cooperativa Monção CRL winery, an award-winning example of Portugal’s most famous wine.
Only wine grown in the Vinho Verde region of Northern Portugal can carry the title, and this variety is truly worthy of it! The Alvarinho and Trajadura grapes grown in the ‘Monção e Melgaço’ border towns for the Muralhas provide a fruity flavour that is synonymous with the ‘Vinho Verde Alvarinho’ name.
Much of the magic of Vinho Verde is its suitability for all situations - lovely as an aperitif or with seafood and white meat, just serve at 11°C for maximum enjoyment!
Aroma: Floral and highly aromatic scent
Taste: Acidulous and fruity, with good freshness and a great youth
Vinification: Extraction of the must from the 1st and 2nd pressings. Decantation (24 hours at 14°C). Controlled fermentation between 18-20ºC. Primary filtration. Cold stabilisation by contact method. Soil filtration and bottling.
- Country: Portugal
- Region: Vinho Verde
- Wine type: White
- Cast: Alvarinho and Trajadura
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- View: Limpid, citrine
- Winemaker: Fernando Moura
- Consumption: 11ºC
- Year: 2017
- Bottle size: 750ml
- 5601531101119 (EAN)
|Cast||Alvarinho and Trajadura|
|Wine Maker||Fernando Moura|