Positions Available: 0
Date Listed: 16th April 2020
Date Closed: 30th April 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy.com has become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world, and plans for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, and immediate expansion into the battlefield.
With the immense popularity of the free-to-play Battle Royale game Call of Duty: Warzone, OnBuy is seeking a team of Gulag Gurus to provide expert tuition to struggling gamers, giving them the skills to break out of the Gulag and succeed on the battlefield. This is an exciting opportunity where you can get paid up to £35/hour to play Call of Duty and coach fellow gamers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gulag guidance - guide your customer through the tense one-on-one Gulag battles, teaching them the best tactics for successfully breaking out
- Weapon workshops - provide recommendations for the best weapon loadouts to set up before the game and also what to pick up while looting
- Cartography classes - educate your customer on every nook and cranny of Verdansk, detailing the best spots for dropping in and where to bunker down
- Real time feedback - spectate or team up with your customer to provide real time feedback and first hand experience
- Flexi time
- Remote working
- The opportunity to be part of one of the world's fastest-growing marketplaces
- Get paid to play Call of Duty!
To succeed in this role you will have a proven track record across Call of Duty: Warzone and other Battle Royale video games. You’ll be comfortable working at home, with a reliable internet connection and a working Xbox One, Playstation 4 or gaming PC.
Strong communication and customer service skills are desirable and the ability to remain calm under pressure will be essential.
Salary: £35 an hourView All Careers
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.