Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 6th January 2020
Date Closed: 31st January 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy.com have become one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We're seeking online die-hard shopaholics to join our friendly and fast-paced team to put our sellers and website experience to the test! You will be paid a competitive salary plus you will be provided with a huge yearly budget to shop 'til you drop on our site. It will be your responsibility to fully spend this budget each year. As an extra perk, you will be allowed to keep all items purchased. You'll help improve our user experience and provide invaluable feedback. We have a range of sellers from a variety of sectors - including electronics, beauty, toys, clothing, food and drink - and we would like our mystery shoppers to purchase from these sellers and report on your experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Buying products from OnBuy.com sellers
- Taking online surveys or quizzes
- Reviewing different products and services
- Wreak havoc with our sellers and online platform to highlight any issues.
- Contacting sellers with queries
- Writing up feedback reports
To succeed in this role, you'll have to demonstrate:
- A proven interest in shopping and extensive experience with shopping online
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
We're based in Poole, close to major transport links. Please note that we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: Position closed
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via email@example.com