Social Media and Brand Manager
Positions Available: 0
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 19th May 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're seeking a social media and brand manager to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress. As our social media and brand manager, you will support our marketing team to continue delivering growth and maximising the potential available from our social media channels.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our Head of Marketing.
As a successful Social Media and Brand Manager, you'll be expected to:
- Have extensive experience growing a brand across social media channels.
- Be familiar with all social media channels, from Facebook through to Pinterest.
- Have experience creating thorough content plans, paired with the ability to react accordingly.
- Analyse and report on the growth of our social media channels.
- Be proficient using social media tools, such as BuzzSumo, Hootsuite or similar.
- Always think big, we are looking for creative viral content. Nothing is off limits.
We look after our team, so we'll offer you a competitive salary and loads of incredible benefits:
- An inclusive, positive, and transparent company culture
- A team of lovely people who want to see OnBuy and each other succeed
- An employee share scheme – your chance to own a part of the world's fastest-growing marketplace!
- A company bonus scheme to thank you for driving our success
- 25 days' annual leave, which we encourage you to use
- A good work-life balance
- Remote working and flexitime so you can work in a way that suits you
- Family-friendly policies to help you create your best work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- An employee referral scheme to reward you for bringing even more talent on board
- An employee pension scheme
- Newly refurbished offices with hot drinks and fresh fruit on the house
- A casual dress code. Wear what you're comfortable in (no onesies though please 😉)
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
Salary: Dependant on experience
OnBuy and equality
Equality is a core value at OnBuy, and we're committed to providing an inclusive, dynamic and transparent culture. We welcome top talent to help us take OnBuy to the next level, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, religion, and experience. What matters to us are the skills, commitment and passion of the candidate.
We recognise that the world of work is changing, and that means the right candidate will be invited to discuss their needs with us. We appreciate that every member of our team brings a unique perspective, set of skills and experience to accelerate OnBuy's continued growth, so we support working remotely and flexible hours for those who need them.
Need help or have a question with any of our careers? Talk to us
You can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org