Social Media and Brand Manager
Positions Available: 1
Hours: Full time
Date Listed: 19th May 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy have become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're seeking a social media and brand manager to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress. As our social media and brand manager, you will support our marketing team to continue delivering growth and maximising the potential available from our social media channels.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to our Head of Marketing.
As a successful Social Media and Brand Manager, you'll be expected to:
- Have extensive experience growing a brand across social media channels.
- Be familiar with all social media channels, from Facebook through to Pinterest.
- Have experience creating thorough content plans, paired with the ability to react accordingly.
- Analyse and report on the growth of our social media channels.
- Be proficient using social media tools, such as BuzzSumo, Hootsuite or similar.
- Always think big, we are looking for creative viral content. Nothing is off limits.
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK.
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included.
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you! In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK. Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Please only apply if you are based within commuting distance to Poole, Dorset.
Salary: Dependant on experienceView All Careers