Positions Available: 1
Hours: Part time - minimum of 20 hours a week (dependent on stock and product releases)
Date Listed: 25th June 2020
Date Closes: 20th July 2020
Since launching in late 2016, OnBuy has become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world with plans for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're recruiting the company's first Tech Tester to join our friendly and fast-paced team to test and review all tech products on-site.
We are looking for a tech-loving individual to test and review our current technology range on offer, along with any new products in the sector added to the site.
If successful, you’ll receive a selection of products from the site every month to make yourself familiar with, in order to improve the product page onsite. You’ll be required to thoroughly test each product, focusing on design, performance and durability, as well as discussing qualities including sound, display, functionality and value for money.
Following your interaction with the products, you’ll then be required to write a 200-word assessment, including high-quality imagery.
The quality control reviews will act as a benchmark for the technology products we sell through OnBuy, helping our customers make more informed purchase decisions.
In return, we’re offering a wage of £35 an hour as well as the opportunity to keep some of the products.
As a successful Tech Quality Controller, you'll be expected to:
- Review products from the Electronics and Technology category
- Familiarise yourself with and learn about all products in the section
- Write an honest 200-word assessment of every product tested to improve product pages
- Take high quality images of each product tested
- Have good writing and communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of gadgets and electronic items
- Be based in the UK and fluent in English
- A generous salary
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- Allocated budget for products onsite which in some cases you can keep
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
Could you be an integral part of the team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please note, we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Salary: £35 an hourView All Careers